Frequently Asked Questions
The Andersen headquarters is located in Bayport, MN. Our products are sold through a variety of channels in North America. Visit our Where to Buy page to find a retailer near you.
- If you placed an order directly with Andersen, please contact the Andersen WindowCare® Solution Center at 1-855-603-0692.
- For replacement parts ordered through the Andersen® Online Parts Store, call 1-877-835-9090.
- If your order was placed through a local Andersen retailer, please contact them directly for tracking assistance and information.
If you have an issue with your order, please contact the retailer you purchased it from.
You can locate service providers for Andersen products here.
Please contact the retailer you purchased from for details on your order.
Request a quote from an Andersen dealer or Home Depot location near you to get a quote on the products you’ve selected for your project.
Need financing for your project?
Many Andersen dealers and Home Depot locations offer financing options.
Many of our windows and doors are available with a blinds between the glass option. Visit our blinds and shades page for more information.
Andersen products with Stormwatch® protection are designed and tested to meet the tough building code requirements in coastal areas. Visit our impact/coastal windows and doors page for detailed product and glass options.
- Find an Installer: If you’ve decided you want to leave installation to the pros, we can help you find the nearest Andersen retailer that offers window installation services.
- Do It Yourself: Many DIY-ers successfully tackle their own window replacement projects. Find a dealer near you to purchase your windows and doors for DIY installation.
- Renewal by Andersen: Window and door replacement couldn't be simpler. Custom-sized windows, a wide variety of options and accessories and best in class service make Renewal by Andersen the easy choice.
400 Series gliding patio doors and 200 Series Perma-Shield® gliding patio doors are available with white blinds between the glass.
Many national, state and regional building codes have required dimensions for emergency escape and rescue openings, known as egress codes. More information about egress codes and requirements for Andersen® windows and doors can be found here.
With a wide array of standard sizing and custom sizing in 1/8" increments, rest assured that Andersen can deliver a window or door that will meet your dimensions. Take a look at these sizing tools to find the specific size information you need.
Andersen offers a variety of window hardware styles and patio door hardware styles in many finish options to match any home.
Many products are offered with unfinished wood interiors as an option. Please refer to individual product pages to determine availability.