Sag Harbor, Long Island
Built in 1881, the Watchcase Factory is a historic building in a historic district on the National Register. After being abandoned for 35 years and falling into severe disrepair, the building was restored and converted into multi-family luxury condominiums featuring over 700 windows. Andersen® E-Series windows were specified for their ability to replicate the appearance of the original windows, which had been constructed on site by the carpenters when the factory was built. Their profiles, divided lights and exterior color had to match archived documentation and withstand the scrutiny of 65 public hearings.