IBS 2018 Review
In true IBS fashion, there was a plethora to see and experience over the course of three days; and even that amount of time seemed too short to take it all in. In case you missed it, here are a few highlights from Andersen at this year’s show. And if you want to get a flavor for how it all comes together, check out our time-lapse video of our booth under construction.
Weiland® Pivot Door
Designed for a singularly sleek look. Instead of swinging on a hinge, these glass doors rotate on a precision engineered pivot. Perfect for true design lovers, they make a bold, contemporary statement.
- A contemporary, sleek style for a different look
- Huge heights as tall as 13', widths over 6' (dependent upon material and height)
- Very popular in California and quickly moving east
- Modern, contemporary and dramatic
- Uses same sashes as other Weiland products so you have beautiful design continuity across the portfolio
- Five sill options and introducing our new Performance Sill
- Patented pivot boxes
Engineered for smooth and easy operation, giving you design freedom with the performance and innovation you expect from Andersen.
- Straight stacking or pocketing for a perfectly unobstructed view
- Contemporary and traditional design
- Sized for openings up to 25' wide and 10' tall with sliding glass panels up to 60" wide
- Mainstream price point for big doors
- Available in pocketing and stacking configurations
- Two track options: On-floor Sill and Flush Sill
- On-floor drainage track that provides superior water management
- PG30 rated option on select configurations with raised thresholds
- Exterior and interior ramps for on-floor drainage sill help provide accessibility
- Panels available in aluminum and aluminum-clad wood