Andersen at JLC 2020
March 18-21, 2020 | Visit us at Booth #402
Live Demo Schedule
(Demos will take place in Booth #504)
Friday, March 20th
- 10:30am – 11:30am Andersen Windows Replacement Solutions (Andersen Conversion Kits & 400 Series Woodwright®)
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Andersen Windows Easy Connect Joining System
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm Andersen Windows Replacement Solutions (100 Series)
- 3:30pm – 5:00pm Impact Glass Hockey Puck Shoot Out and Happy Hour
Saturday, March 21st
- 10:00am – 10:45am Andersen Windows Replacement Solutions (100 Series)
- 11:00am – 11:45am Andersen Windows Easy Connect Joining System
Andersen® Window Replacement Solutions
Andersen® has a variety of replacement window options from custom-size insert and full-frame replacement windows to a sash conversion kit. Also learn about Andersen’s NEW 100 Series insert frame, made with Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex® composite material.
Attendees will learn:
- Learn about Andersen's latest home improvement product, 100 Series custom sized insert frame made with Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex® composite material.
- How to easily identify Andersen® Narroline® units for replacement and quickly upgrade them with the Narroline Conversion Kit
- How to determine if Andersen 400 Series Tilt-Wash or 400 Series Woodwright® insert windows are a feasible option for your replacement job
Easy Connect Joining System
Andersen® is introducing a new mulling system that is now available for 100 Series & A-Series units. This new innovation is consistent with Andersen’s vision to lead the window and door industry by creating products and services that are different and better, as measured by our customers.
Attendees will learn:
The new Easy Connect window joining system is a revolutionary new innovation to how windows are joined together. Engineered for performance, strength and installation ease, this new system allows for larger window combinations and simplified installation, saving the contractor up to 50%* in labor time. This new engineered system is Hallmark certified and can be used across the nation, even in hurricane prone areas. The Easy Connect Joining System can be setup in our factory or can be assembled onsite in the rough opening.
**69% of 156 builders/general contractors in a 2018 survey said they could reduce the number of installers by half using the Easy Connect Joining System when comparing the installation of a 12’ wide x 8’ high pre-assembled window combination unit with four (4) 3’ wide x 8’ high window combination units.