Andersen has been awarded the Excellence in Training & Education Award by Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal as part of their 2022 Minnesota Manufacturing Awards.
Driven by the company’s "all together" spirit, Andersen exemplifies its unwavering commitment to employees through continued education including onboarding, in-job training, career development and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) related programs to ensure employees are prepared for their jobs, as well as innovative programs that support career advancement within the company.
The magazine highlights several job-specific training programs including:
- Onsite training in Andersen’s dedicated training centers designed for educating new employees on the manufacturing process, so they can build muscle memory and gain the skills they need to be successful
- The Dock-to-Driver program designed to provide growth opportunity for talented warehouse team members interested in expanding their career at Andersen while also creating a driver pipeline necessary in a competitive market
Andersen's focus on diversity, equity and inclusion training is also celebrated with these milestones:
- 50 employees completed an English @ Work program
- 38 employees of color participated in a seven-month development opportunity called Power of Choice, a program designed to accelerate talent and enhance retention of underrepresented talent
- 11 senior leaders completed a six-month transformational program sponsored by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation on expanding equity
- Andersen's Leading for Inclusion training program has been completed by more than 700 employees at the company.
Read the full story from the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal
Posted: June 7, 2023