Full-frame replacement windows mirror new construction installations. The entire window frame and sash are removed, resulting superior weather tightness and often greater glass viewing area.
Whether it's a double-hung, casement, awning or specialty window, you'll find it easier than ever to find the perfect window for your remodeling or replacement project. Choose from a broad range of full-frame window styles, along with both custom and standard sizing options to fill almost any rough opening.
Full-frame replacement windows are the best option for you if one of these statements apply:
- There is rot in the window frame: trim, casing, or sill
- The window is out of square
- You would like to change the size or shape of your window.
Basic steps to remove the old window:
- Window stops are removed
- Lower sash removed
- Upper sash removed
- Trim and casings are removed
- Sill and frame are removed, the rough opening is visible