Andersen is proud to sponsor these training partnerships.
EEBA Houses That Work
The Energy & Environmental Building Alliance (EEBA) is the nation’s most comprehensive and longest serving building science education and training deployment provider. EEBA education and training serves residential building professionals from all 50 states, including builders, contractors, architects, raters and weatherization professionals. Gain the competitive edge and learn how to apply building science principles to construct/remodel high performance, energy efficient, safe and durable homes.
Houses That Work provides:
- Classroom-style discussion with world-class building science trainers
- The best value for your company's professional development and continuing education credits
- One-on-one conversations with national suppliers, builders, raters, architects and trainers.
Learn more and find a course near you.
The Katz Roadshow, a unique strategic partnership of leading manufacturers and installation specialists, provides hands-on training clinics for professionals at lumberyards across America. Take your craft and your profession seriously, and attend an educational event.
Select the links below to learn more about the specific curriculum:
- Finish Carpentry Clinics with Gary Katz
- Frame to Finish Carpentry Clinics with Mike Sloggatt
- Durable Building Clinics with Rick Arnold