Window Studio and Window Symbols will no longer be available starting Dec 31, 2016.
Technical and architectural support will still be available for Window Studio users. Please contact us at: 1.800.299.9029 or email@example.com.
Window Symbols is a web-based application that generates CAD symbols and BIM support, including elevations, detail and plan symbols, with your Andersen® windows and doors.
Instant access to Window Symbols (may require Microsoft® Silverlight download).
- Specify single units, select product options such as grilles and extension jambs, and download generated elevation, detail and plan symbols in DWG or DXF format
- Configure 400 Series, 200 Series, 100 Series and A-Series windows and doors
- AutoCAD® i-drop® is supported
- Energy, performance, and sustainability attributes available to view during product selection
- Supports all major browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari)
- Drag and drop symbols to AutoCAD using Autodesk’s i-drop technology (supported with Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9)
- Export an elevation matrix containing all standard sizes of the selected window or door product line with selected product options in one drawing
- Need help with Window Studio® computer program or Symbols? Call 800-299-9029 with questions