Andersen has teamed up with leading self-monitoring companies to easily monitor your windows and patio doors with a smartphone or tablet via a compatible app in real time.
1. Your smart windows and patio doors send out a signal.
2. The signal is sent to the Andersen translator.
3. From there, the signal is sent to a bridge via Z-wave® technology.
4. The signal is then sent to your home router.
5. The information is sent to your service provider’s cloud server.
6. Data is accessed through your smartphone or tablet.
An Andersen™ Translator is needed for self-monitoring. Please contact your dealer for details.
Self-Monitoring System Installation
Self-monitor your windows and doors at no charge with Nexia™ or Wink.
Visit the Nexia website
Visit the Wink website
Andersen™ Translator and Nexia bridge are sold separately and available through your Andersen dealer. The Wink hub can also be purchased separately through third-party vendors. See your dealer for a list of compatible applications. Nexia or Wink account registration required.
"Z-wave" is a registered trademark of Sigma Designs and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. “Nexia” is a registered trademark of Ingersoll-Rand Nexia Intelligence LLC.