February 9, 2021
As proven in a recent survey of homeowners, Andersen carries the best selection of contemporary windows and doors.* Continuing its industry leadership, Andersen has expanded its portfolio to include three new customization options, creating more ways to achieve modern design.
"Our products are designed to help our customers bring their visions to life, with customization options that offer incredible possibility and inspire creativity," said Grant Davis, senior vice president and general manager of Andersen's Residential and Commercial Pro Business. "Every new product we introduce is developed with the innovation, quality and craftsmanship that has defined our brand for nearly 120 years."
Satin Etch Glass Creates Private Spaces
- A pearlescent glass that delivers simple design aesthetic while still allowing the sharing of light
- Expands Andersen's patterned glass portfolio, meeting current style trends while still offering privacy
- Available on Andersen® 100 Series, 400 Series, A-Series and E-Series windows and patio doors, 200 Series windows, MultiGlide™ doors, folding doors, entry doors and specialty windows and doors
Black and White Glass Spacers Design Sleek and Modern Looks
- Black and white glass spacers provide more ways to customize project design and achieve contemporary style
- Glass spacers blend in with the color of the window or door for sleek design or to serve as a shadow line
- Available on select Andersen® 100 Series, 200 Series, 400 Series, A-Series and E-Series products, MultiGlide doors, folding doors, entry doors and specialty windows and doors
Custom Grilles Transform Appearance of Glass into Multiple Units
- Andersen 100 Series windows and patio doors are now available with custom grille patterns to enhance design flexibility
- Cost-effectively create the look of a window combination using a single window
- Opportunity to create custom placement of multiple horizontal and vertical grille bars
- Create a narrow, contemporary "joined" unit look
- 2 1/4" or 3/4" grille widths available for windows and 2 1/4" and 1" widths for patio doors
Explore all Options & Accessories available here.
*2020 Andersen brand surveys of U.S. homeowners.