June 6, 2019
Andersen Windows will showcase how its broad portfolio of products helps architects seamlessly bring virtually any building project to life at this year's AIA Conference on Architecture, held in Las Vegas, June 6-7. Andersen® is the most trusted and recommended brand among homeowners as well as residential contractors and builders*.
Andersen offers architects endless possibilities through an unparalleled product portfolio and the services and resources customers expect. Andersen product experts will be available at the conference to discuss the company's expansive, on-trend and highly customizable portfolio, including:
- New and innovative Andersen® Easy Connect Joining System for A-Series windows and previewing reinforced mulling on Andersen 100 Series windows, showcasing the unlimited design potential of this joining technology. Experience hands-on demonstrations with Andersen product experts and learn how the Easy Connect joining system allows smaller combinations to be joined together as you install them into the rough opening, enabling new design opportunities and reducing the number of installers needed up to 50 percent**
- Expansive MultiGlide™ doors with automation and Weiland® Pivot doors that blur the lines between indoors and out
- Contemporary style meets performance with featured products from Andersen Architectural Collection including E-Series and A-Series windows and patio doors
- Industry-leading architectural resources including:
- Andersen product specifications available in both CSI MasterFormat and AIA MasterSpec, providing architects greater ability to specify more exact needs for their projects
- Manually optimized 2D CAD content resulting in lightweight files with clean and crisp appearance
- Identical 2D CAD and PDF content allowing for better communication between manufacturer, dealer, contractor and architect
- Among the most dynamic and configurable Revit Families available, creating an ease of integration with Andersen's highly customizable products
"Andersen products and services help architects bring design dreams to life," said Grant Davis, vice president and general manager of Andersen's Residential and Commercial Pro Division. "Together, we create beautiful, durable architecture that contributes to a better built world."
Visit the Andersen Window booth (5130) during the show and attend the Big Doors – How to Select the Right Door course on Friday June 7 at 10:30 am to receive 1 LU / HSW CEU credit.
* 2018 U.S. Homeowner Brand Study of Andersen and Renewal by Andersen brands vs. competitive brands. 2018 U.S. Residential Contractor and Builder study of Andersen brand vs. competitive brands.
**69% of 156 builders/general contractors in a 2018 survey said they could reduce the number of installers by half using the Easy Connect Joining System when comparing the installation of a 12' wide x 8' high pre-assembled window combination unit with four (4) 3' wide x 8' high window combination units.