TruScene Insect Screen on left, conventional insect screen on right
Andersen TruScene® insect screens for windows provide more than 50 percent greater clarity than our conventional insect screens for a beautifully unobstructed view. And they let in more fresh air and sunlight, while doing a better job of keeping out small insects.
The Andersen Perma-Shield® system gives our 400 Series and 200 Series products a tough, protective shell that safeguards the wood inside. Perma-Shield exteriors repel water, resist dents and won’t peel, flake, blister or corrode
, so they can stay beautiful for years and are virtually maintenance-free.
When you’re replacing windows, doors or siding, Andersen exterior trim saves time and money. In fact, you can install a preassembled trim surround in about five minutes per window. It eliminates measuring, cutting, mitering and filling nail holes while providing an exceptional fit and finish.
Choose from a variety of profiles, plus factory-finished colors that won’t fade, flake, blister, chalk or peel no matter what the climate (see warranty). Trim can match Andersen window and door colors, or select complementary colors to create a variety of looks. Color-matched drip caps are included. Cornices or a decorative drip cap are also available.
Learn more about Andersen Exterior Trim and use our visualizer tool to customize your look.
Fibrex® composite material contains 40 percent pre-consumer reclaimed wood fiber by weight, so it's environmentally smart. It also provides these additional benefits:
- Two times stronger than vinyl—won't bend, rot, pit or corrode.
- Available in dark colors that won’t fade, flake, blister, chalk or peel.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates for exceptional durability.
- Andersen Exterior Trim and 100 Series windows are made with Fibrex material, which is also used as a component in other Andersen products.
No one is more dedicated to delivering the replacement solutions you need than Andersen. With Andersen, you’re not just choosing replacement windows and doors, you’re choosing the most trusted name in the industry.